27/11 100 Word Challenge

Prompt:
Sandwich   Battery   Energetic   White   Hurried

Drip. Drip. The ceiling spits down at me, disgusted. Mouldy floorboards creak under my stride, and wispy cobwebs cling onto my cheeks. A soft pattering fills my ears as I move closer and closer, squeaks and shuffles; the air filled with it’s curious cacophony. White. A flash by me in an instant, gone in a millisecond. Battery charged and energetic, a tiny menace hurried in it’s pace. An empty silence swallows the room, dragging it down into the depths of soundless doom. One step. Then another. Closer and closer still.... A mouse pops into view, teeth gnawing away at a stale sandwich.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh Amisha! This is incredible, the description is so perfect and all in 100 words! I really can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    Luv u!
    - Talia <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

13/11 100 Word Challenge

30/10 100 Word Challenge